Love is overrated. I say that only because we're made to believe there is more to love than what it really is, just love. This four letter word, as simple as it sounds is what each beating heart yearns to feel and with each passing day my longing for the warmth of my heart's companion is fading like that feeling I had when he winked at me, I knew it wasn't going to last.
I first got a glimpse of love when I couldn't understand why she mattered so much and I had to stand up for her because she had given up everything possible for me to sprout into all I am till this day. Mom was everything to me, my father and mother, friend, motivator, mentor and healer. She was and is god-sent. A mother's love is so much more, it uplift and smothers the
No comments:
Post a Comment